Two Days (Trek Chiang Mai City Tour and Eco Trek)
This tour your will experience the beautiful sites of Chiang Mai city , rich lanna culture and Eco jungle trekking adventure
Day One Highlights:
- Pick up 7:30-8:00am
- Drive up Doi Suthep mountain to visit Doi Suthep temple. Chiang Mai’s most famous temple in the Suthep National park (See panoramic views of Chiang Mai city)
- Drive to Chiang Mai’s oldest running market area Warorot (Flower Market or Chiang Mai and China Town) and experience authentic market life
- Visit Srisuphan temple (Silver temple).
- Visit historical site Wiang Kum Kam which was the first capital of Chiang Mai or as many locals know it as underground city.
- Visit the intriguing grounds of a former leper colony. Once cut off from the outside world it is now Mc Kean rehabilitation center for people with many different kinds of physical disabilities
- Drive to Chom Thong district. Stop at local market for toilet and to buy supplies (water, food etc..)
- Drive to Thai Eco Lodge (Jungle Lodge) and stay overnight beside waterfalls