Two Days (Karen Hill Tribe Homestay)
For an authentic cultural exchange come be our guests. Stay overnight with our Karen hill tribe host family. Enjoy the homeliness of staying in the traditional bamboo homes and learning about your hosts’ way of life. This trek combines the lush nature of Northern Thailand with the charming customs of the indigenous mountain hill tribes. You will trek through traditional rural farmland using century old trails as well as seeing the hidden waterfalls within the great mountainous terrain.
Day One Highlights:
- Pick up from your hotel. Drive approximately 2 hours to temple market. Here you will be able to try some snacks and pick up supplies.
- Next we will drive to the beginning of our trek. You will enjoy taking in the striking views of rural Thailand seeing traditional paddy fields and driving up winding mountain roads.
- Start our trek from Hoimanow Mountain Village
- Trek through leafy evergreen mountainous forests.
- Arrive at Karen Hill Tribe Hosts village. Unwind and delight in the peacefulness.