Two Days (Roof of Thailand Eco Trek)
Day 1 of this trek you will be able to see the popular sights within Doi Inthanon National Park, such as King and Queens Pagodas, Royal Project, The Highest Peak, Wachirathan Waterfall as well as enjoy the stunning mighty mountain views. Day 2 will be more off the beaten track; we will guide you along time old trekking trails within Obluang National Park up to Kerjaetae Mountain Peak. You’ll also get to see many water buffalo and visit a Karen Hill Tribe kindergarten. This trek will take through conservation areas which are still home to protective species such as barking deer, gibbons and wild boar. The Karen Hill tribes who live in this area water drink the local spring water.
Day One Highlights:
- Pick up from your hotel. Drive South of the city through countryside enjoying beautiful rural landscapes.
- Next, we’ll visit the Royal Project. Here you can learn about farming and gardening style and regional Hill Tribe products. Many people from the Mong Hill Tribe village work here allowing them to stay and live in traditional ways.
- We can then refuel and relax at local restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch, we’ll drive up to the famous King and Queen pagodas which offer amazing mountain views.
- Next we’ll visit Thailand’s highest peak. It’s 2565meters above sea level. Here we will take a short trek around the forest in the clouds.
- On our drive down, we’ll stop at a Karen Hill Tribe village to sample some locally grown coffee and then visit Wachirathan Waterfall which is celebrated for its beauty,
- Before heading to Nature Stay, for your overnight stay, we’ll stop off at the local temple market to pick up supplies an see the seasonal fresh food of the region.
- Finally, relax at our Nature Stay nestled between 2 waterfalls. You can cool off in the stream or zzhelp our tour guide prepare dinner if you want.